• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dream of Eden -another Wabi Kusa attempt

Thank you very much,mate!

That flatters me! :oops:

But the fact you all like it, gives me a drive and inspiration. :)

Love it! I'm really digging wabi kusa... I have a good container, and tesco cat litter (used with soil & grit mix for my bonsai) so may start one up in the next few days. There are a number of wetlands near my home so might try one with local wetland moss and plants. Throw in a bit of driftwood root from my local beach, and bingo, welsh Wabi Kusa!
One question, as I'm still in the planning stage for my first aquascape I don't have access to tank water. Will rain water be ok? I have a large water-butt in my garden so a constant source of rainwater.

Thanks mate.

The dish i acrylic and I bought it from here

John Lewis also sell very nice glass ones and they also have large sizes 35-40 cm diameter. :)

Hi Antoni, Thanks for the link:rolleyes: Great price :) The range is another fab warehouse for glass and bits and bobs, IKEA is the best but the Wife:arghh: Won't let me go that often dents the bank account to much:(:D

Hi Antoni, Thanks for the link:rolleyes: Great price :) The range is another fab warehouse for glass and bits and bobs, IKEA is the best but the Wife:arghh: Won't let me go that often dents the bank account to much:(:D

Yep, IKEA is great too! I avoid it though, as I spent too much time and money there :)

Back