• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Drool!! One can but dream

I got a few of the same tank in my bathroom, this its 6 of them i have :rolleyes:
i bloody wish :lol:
imagine the possibilities you have with scaping a tank that size.
and imagine the time it'll take you it plant it or water change :lol:

Is that a conservative "Estimate" or your best "Guesstimate" surely there must be a online calculator for this, there seems to be for everything else? I am intrigued as to how many pots you`d actually need??
Honestly though now, would you have the patience to split that many pots, and plant that many individual plants. Despite our love of the hobby, how much is too much. What would be your breaking point? :lol:

That was just a guesstimate lol. You'd think there would for something like that bit I bet im wayyyy off the mark. I seriously would not have the patience to split it all and plant. I'd just pull them out the pot, take off the wool and plant like that lol. There's no way I'd have that patience. I would however do a free beer night sand invite as many people I could to get stuck in.
My breaking point would be my back after about 2 hours of planting lol

You`re a forgiving man? NOBODY touches my tank. :lol:
If you offered mates a free beer night to help you plant that tank, I can guarantee by the end of the night they would end up in it, speedos on, cocktails out, full on hot tub stylee!

Quetzalcoatl said:
You`re a forgiving man? NOBODY touches my tank. :lol:
If you offered mates a free beer night to help you plant that tank, I can guarantee by the end of the night they would end up in it, speedos on, cocktails out, full on hot tub stylee!

Ha ha that would be one cloudy tank lol.

Must admit I only plant myself. Never have help.

Troi said:
get that fat kid out of it now.

He's part of the deal...they can't afford to feed him any more!

Ha ha that tickled me

Knowing how hard it is to do anything in my tank I can only think this would be the only way to plant it.

displayimage.php

Back