• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Drop checkers

tgc

Bought a drop checker which arrived this morning, put the reagent in with abit of tank water fitted and checked back an hour or so later and it was green so happy days!! :eek:

Now my question to you is (probably a stupid question) if the c02 was to drop off or increase for any reason would the drop checker show it up whilst in situe? or would it only register when you change the reagent? eg water change time.

Cheers im

Using tank water doesn't work regardless of the instructions that came with the drop checker.

Read the article Dave has highlighted, it is the best explanation of the correct use of a drop checker i have seen.

Using tank water doesn't work regardless of the instructions that came with the drop checker.

Read the article Dave has highlighted, it is the best explanation of the correct use of a drop checker i have seen.

Yeah sorry just noticed that bit :oops:

Best get hold of some distilled water.

Cheers Tim

Tim

It's easier and more accurate to buy the preprepared 4dkh solution from AE costs £5.99

Back