Dsm

Jayefc1

Hi all
I have a load of mc that has been grown immersed thats not in the best condition can I do a dry start with this as it's already adapted to being under the water will it recover better and has any one ever tried a lazy dsm with Utricularia graminifolia

Thanks jay

Zeus.

I have a load of mc that has been grown immersed thats not in the best condition can I do a dry start with this as it's already adapted to being under the water will it recover better
I would off thought so as 400ppm CO2 plus you can blast the light

has any one ever tried a lazy dsm
DSM isnt lazy IMO its a great way to start a carpet

any one ever tried a dsm with Utricularia graminifolia
I havent :rolleyes:

Jayefc1

Ive tried it the spinkle way just out of curiosity like juris you tube vid it's no loss to me as the mc was given and the ug was a left over pot so il see what happens

Last edited:

obsessed

Curios to see what happens it should take, air it for 10 mins twice a day it may help with the mold.

soggybongo

my ug melted away to a mush within a week, started off great, really filled out and looked healthy after 4 weeks then "bang" within a week the whole lot crashed and melted away into a green slime. didn't change a thing.

Jayefc1

Yeah my ug has melted to a slim and has moulded in 3 days guess it is hard to dsm with the mc is looking ok il have to see what happens with it I guess