• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dsm

Jayefc1

Hi all
I have a load of mc that has been grown immersed thats not in the best condition can I do a dry start with this as it's already adapted to being under the water will it recover better and has any one ever tried a lazy dsm with Utricularia graminifolia

Thanks jay

I have a load of mc that has been grown immersed thats not in the best condition can I do a dry start with this as it's already adapted to being under the water will it recover better

I would off thought so as 400ppm CO2 plus you can blast the light

has any one ever tried a lazy dsm

DSM isnt lazy IMO its a great way to start a carpet

any one ever tried a dsm with Utricularia graminifolia

I havent :rolleyes:

Ive tried it the spinkle way just out of curiosity like juris you tube vid it's no loss to me as the mc was given and the ug was a left over pot so il see what happens

Last edited:
I have a white fuzzy stuff covering some of the plants in my dsm any one now what it is or how to stop it happening

Attachments

• 15574251071918466841871134281314.jpg
    15574251071918466841871134281314.jpg
    846.8 KB · Views: 63
Curios to see what happens it should take, air it for 10 mins twice a day it may help with the mold.

my ug melted away to a mush within a week, started off great, really filled out and looked healthy after 4 weeks then "bang" within a week the whole lot crashed and melted away into a green slime. didn't change a thing.

Yeah my ug has melted to a slim and has moulded in 3 days guess it is hard to dsm with the mc is looking ok il have to see what happens with it I guess

Back