• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dusko's Aquatic Wardrobe ;-)

Dusko

I didn't know were to post a video so here it goes;

Short aquatic movie by me :D

th_756ed55b.jpg

Dusko

Thats cool man, its such a shame they are in a wardrobe but i take it you put them wherever you have space. Nice tanks, lovin the corys.

cool tanks, shame they're hidden but I suppose that's better than no tanks!

Was it just me or is your fire extinguisher running horizontal... didn't realise you could do that, thought you got liquid CO2 out if you weren't careful or something?

Great video and lovely tanks! Especially like the one with the full carpet - comes in the video around 3 minutes in I think. Is that Glosso you've used for the carpet?

Certainly make it easy if you need to black out the tanks
Good idea mate :D never thought of that

Was it just me or is your fire extinguisher running horizontal
That is not a fire extinguisher. I use Aqua Medic CO2 bottle. Since it is a pressurised bottle you can place anyway you like (I had this bottle upside down on the foot and like this in the video without any problems)

Could you put the specs of the tanks up for us?
Too much work at the moment but will try and post some stats in individual tank threads.

Is that Glosso you've used for the carpet?
No. That is Hemianthus calitrichoides "Cuba" :)

Thanks all. I am glad you liked it!

Dusko

Dusko said:
Was it just me or is your fire extinguisher running horizontal
That is not a fire extinguisher. I use Aqua Medic CO2 bottle. Since it is a pressurised bottle you can place anyway you like (I had this bottle upside down on the foot and like this in the video without any problems)
Ah, that makes more sense! Was going to say otherwise it might have been a nasty accident waiting to happen!

The title is going to give me giggles for weeks :lol: I want an Aquatic Wardrobe too! :D

Some stunning tanks and fish mate, my wife loves the second one down, which is cool because she hate planted tanks:lol: I know what direction to go in with a rescape now - anything to keep her happy :lol:

Thats really nice man, great tanks with lovely fish.
The scapes remind me of Nature Aquarium Book 2, real old school Amano :D

Just feel terrible now though... Can't believe I did something as dumb as putting clothes in my wardrobe!!

Could you put the specs of the tanks up for us?
>> Too much work at the moment but will try and post some stats in individual tank threads.

Sorry - hadn't noticed the link in your signature - great blogs.

Mark

PS - the machine I watched the video on yesterday is mute, so I didn't hear the music - nice choice - slower than I've ever heard it played though! (I like a slow slow movement and a fast fast one!)

Best,

Mark

Thanks all :D
Honestly can't wait to buy a house (in a few years) and move all tanks out of the wardrobe into my new fish/plant room :p

My idea is next;
nbnbutd2003.jpg

Looks good?

Dusko

Oh man, I thought it would be a collection of wife beater T shirts and tank tops or wet suits:)

Regards,
Tom Barr

like jamie and the magic torch.....dusko, dusko....dusko and the aqutic wordrobe...dudu doo doo :lol: i can hear the tune now

Hi,

Thats a bit different. Nice scape's there too, shame they are hidden. Its almost like they are taboo!

Shame about the music, ended feeling like I needed to sniff some 'easy carbon' after listening to that :( :D

Nice one though, good to see something a little different.

Cheers.

Back