• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

E Paradise (IAPLC Ranked 518)

Wow, great photo Ian and congrats on the placement :clap:
Where are the fish?

lol right at the bottom, there's some Rummy's in there and thanks mate, Mark did help me on the technical aspects for this pic so i must give him a bit of credit. I took the pic though.

Ah yes, I see them now, I spend too much time looking at a tiny phone screen instead of the larger computer screen!

As a side where are people finding the results listings?

Whitey89 said:
Mark Evans has taught you well

Trust me, i didnt show Ian anything. The first time i ever saw one of his tanks, i was blown away.

There's a ton more to come from Ian in the next year or 2.

Mark Evans said:
Whitey89 said:
Mark Evans has taught you well

Trust me, i didnt show Ian anything. The first time i ever saw one of his tanks, i was blown away.

There's a ton more to come from Ian in the next year or 2.

That's exactly why we're all here isn't it! To learn and develop from one another, to better our previous attempts. I trust there is, he has a fantastic knack for it as of course do you! The rest of us are trying to make it somewhere near :D

Well done on the placement too mark, and also on the tropica book you sorted out, that was top.

Back