• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

E TENNELUS

Mark Evans

Expert
how do i trim it, i allready cut the runners.

but by cutting leafs to length, would this kill the leafs ive just cut?

PLEASE HELP, PLANT GODS :D

mark

Found this on a quick search on google, hope it helps :p

Well dun worry, just get down with a pair of sharp scissors and trim those babes. Note, those runners you see from the 'mother' plant, dun cut them too soon. As a thumb of rule, start trimmin' only when you see them havin' like 5-6 running plantlets. Cut off the 'Linked' runners between them, and pretty soon, you'll see them sprouting new runners from each individual!
Occasional trimmin' makes them grow healthier and thicker, frequent trimmin' makes them go 'Botak'

LondonDragon said:
Found this on a quick search on google, hope it helps :p

Well dun worry, just get down with a pair of sharp scissors and trim those babes. Note, those runners you see from the 'mother' plant, dun cut them too soon. As a thumb of rule, start trimmin' only when you see them havin' like 5-6 running plantlets. Cut off the 'Linked' runners between them, and pretty soon, you'll see them sprouting new runners from each individual!
Occasional trimmin' makes them grow healthier and thicker, frequent trimmin' makes them go 'Botak'

I love the slang! ... found myself reading that in my head with a jaimacan accent. lol. I wonder what botak means though...

Yeah but you care just that little bit more Paulo :D

I've got the plant, I've just never cut back the leaves. I just trim off extra runners that sprout out of the clump. LEt us know how it recovers after a haircut.

One thing I have noticed is that Tropica ET is the best around, and way better than Greenline. It stays lower and takes on a reddish hue on more mature blades.

Dave. Trying to care. :(

Back