• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

E.vesuvius

Su James

Seedling
Hello
Does anyone have any e.vesuvius available. I'm in Birmingham, uk and would happily come and collect if anyone is nearby. Of course getting it in the post is fine too :).

I saw it in someones planted scape and I think it looks really interesting. We've just set up a new tank, alongside our existing 150 litre. It's completely addictive.

Cheers,
Su

Hello Su,
I don't have any at the moment but might in the future. I have 3 small plants at the moment, if they reproduce I'd be prepared to share. I am new back to the forum which is why I haven't pm'd. I don't want to break any rules. Please let me know if you still require these.
Sean

Hi Sean,
That's cool. No worties that your plants are young at the moment. If you get something to share let me know. We've not got much exciting but I'm sure we could work out a trade of some kind.

I didn't mean to break any rules either, when I posted this. Didn't read all the rules... sorry.
Thanks,
Su

Back