• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ea Aquascaper Cabinet Images

Tankless

Hi All,

If you have the aquascaper cabinet, please can you share an image of it whilst stating the colour/material choice. Thank you.

EA600 Anthracite Grey Matt
20191120_083144.jpg

Royal Oak Natural. Goes well with the modern oak furniture.

0C701AAE-AC07-46D7-9A6B-738C956FCE00.jpeg

What colour are you considering?

bit tricky photographing as the room light alters the cabinet colour. It is dark now so my cabinet looks warmer than in daylight!

Best bet is to look at George Farmer videos on YouTube. He’s probably filmed them all!

Royal Oak Natural. Goes well with the modern oak furniture.

View attachment 131184

What colour are you considering?

bit tricky photographing as the room light alters the cabinet colour. It is dark now so my cabinet looks warmer than in daylight!

Best bet is to look at George Farmer videos on YouTube. He’s probably filmed them all!

I was considering the black or the Japanese pear. A used Aquascaper 600 went up for sale with a cabinet. It was in good condition so I bought it but the cabinet it came was white (not the colour I'd want). I'll take a picture of the cabinet once I've set the tank up. Hopefully this thread can benefit other with their selection.

Hi,

apparently you can’t buy the cabinet in its own at the moment.

however EA advise that they’ll be doing cabinets on their own come the end of the month!

it’s quite easy to move the 600 onto a new cabinet, just drain it as much as you can!

Back