• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

EA Freshwater 600

Mark.D

Seedling
Hi All,
Im looking for some aquascaping inspiration for my EA freshwater 600 aquarium the tank dimensions are 500 Wide x 600 High x 500 Deep and 167L volume. i have two 10w RGB lights and two 10w natural sun, a biomaster 600 and inline co2. Has anyone scaped one of these aquariums before? would love to know your thoughts on making use of the height and depth of this tank and live stock suggestions/quantities. many thanks in advance.
Mark

Hi, I don't know if this is the same dimensions height wise but it's a nice tank that I think gives a good idea of plant choice

There are quite a few 600's in the journals here as well but again not sure if they are the higher versions.

Stock wise it's perhaps best to have a quick look and see if anything stands out for you and then see if everyone thinks it's suitable for your water conditions. There are so many nice tetras, rasbora and nano fish that would do really well in this size tank, especially if you have softer water. Classic aquascaping fish examples are cardinals and ember tetras and you could have a nice sized group, perhaps 20 of one or two smaller groups but numbers will depend on what fish you choose. If you give us a bit more info on your hopes I think we could come up with something.

Back