• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Easy Carbo and Flourish Excel

Which do you prefer?

• Excel?

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Easy Carbo?

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
easy carbo becuase that is what i got, i think it is poisonous to shrimp though. either that is or its the TPN thats poisionous. as something killed all my shrimp :( :twisted: . not sure about excel though.

Nick16 said:
easy carbo becuase that is what i got, i think it is poisonous to shrimp though. either that is or its the TPN thats poisionous. as something killed all my shrimp :( :twisted: . not sure about excel though.
Hmm, easy carbo poisonous to shrimp? Not heard that before, might be why I have problems with them.

I've used EasyCarbo at double dosage with my shrimp and they've been fine so I don't think that's the problem Clark.

AFAIK they are the same, even in concentration and I believe the dosage rates are the same for both products too. The only difference was the price; EasyCarbo was cheaper!

Nick16 said:

I dose 3-4ml daily some times 5 and my shrims are constantly with eggs and looking healthy.
I went with easycarbo because it was cheaper than excel.

Back