• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Easy kit for 720L

Jona$

Is there any easy co2 kit, ready to rock without getting all technical for a 720L.

Just got the waterflow to 11-12x the volume. Fx6+tunze 6065 stream.

Fluval 3.0 coming tomorrow.
Fx6 lavarocks and seachem going in.

Since i got all i need now and pmdd etc..

Im really looking into co2 , but would like it to handle itself.. be easy.

I know that if you go to technical all the time you get bored and loose why you even started.

If you’ve missed this 650l aquarium from Green Aqua, there are a few videos including initial set up - as I recall mechanical details (filters, CO2 system and reactor etc) are covered in one of the videos- basic information is listed under each video

If you contact CO2 Art I’m sure they would design a system for you (they have outstanding customer service reviews & I suspect would offer the most competitive price)

'@Jonas$. Think I know were your coming from but example a CO2 FE is not that difficult to suss out ,most of ready full kits are aimed toward smaller aquariums,think as alto says CO2 Art have very good customer service and regs and will guide you through the "techno" bits.

I was put off by co2 for a while thinking it would be a lot of hassle but it really is simple to set up a decent system with an FE. The complete it's are not only aimed for small aquariums they're also ridiculously expensive.

Cheers

Conor

It would seem so, and looks like i would need the pro to add on blocks.
Se some questions with the design so will contact them.

Then gotta find a big 6kg or bigger tank and fill.

Before:
fetch?photoid=2402082.jpg

After:
streamer was inserted the other day, will move around when i get the fluval 3.0 today.
Aswell waiting for lavarocks and seachem purigen for replacing the macs in fx6.

fetch?photoid=2402083.jpg

Should i get a secondary pump for co2 since there doesnt seem to be any options for fx6?

I like the idea of less showing in the tank etc

Last edited:
What could else be a good choice to not need the filter. Since its a hassle with fx6.

Want so little mist/bubbles as possible and quality parts aswell accurate.

fetch?photoid=2402322.jpg

Back