Easy to remeber dosing days.

Discussion in 'Aquarium Fert Dosing' started by chris1004, 26 Nov 2009.

1. chris1004

chris1004 Member

Hi,

If any of you are like me and can't remember wether you dosed macros or Trace mix the day before early in the morning when I hasten to guess most of us dose then this may be of some interest.

What I have now started doing is my water changes either lateish Sunday evening or early Monday morning (before I go to work). Now Monday starts with an M as does Macros and Tuesday and Thursday with a T as does Trace. Now all I need to know is what day of the week I'm on, mind you I can still easily get that wrong at 5am some mornings, LOL.

The other bonus is that Sundays is usually the day that I would do any tank maintenance , especially the tank gardening which may involve disturbing the substrate and so it fits in nicely.

Saturday abd Sunday mornings are reserved for staying in bed late,(often beer fuelled) so therfore no dosing. ;) :)

How/When do you do yours? any tips and tricks for remembering what/where/when?

Regards, Chris.

2. Nelson

Nelson Member

i was going to say,from experience, you get your days mixed up :lol: .

3. a1Matt

a1Matt Member

I leave a spoon on top of the ferts container after I have dosed from it.
    When I next dose I look at where the spoon is and know to dose from the other container.
    simple! ;)

4. chris1004

chris1004 Member

You know that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. chump54

chump54 Member

me too :lol:

6. JamesM

JamesM Member

Trace begins with a T, as does Tuesday and Thursday. NPK on other days, weekend off 8)

7. chump54

chump54 Member

nice :thumbup: