• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

easycarbo affecting vallis nana

Ark

will using easycarbo affect vallis nana

i know it affects vallis nana if you use excel

but will easycarbo have the same affects on vallis as excel...

Re: easyvarbo affecting vallis nana

IME with both excell and easy carbo, ive never had ill effects on vallis nana. thats not to say it wont effect it though.dependas on the dosing im guessing

thanks saintly just pmed you

i posted this in the wrong section :S

but thanks anyway

Never had any ill effects with easycarbo and Nana, kills all the others I tried though

Me too, I have some Nana comming soon for a smaller tank I intend to use Easy Carbo on. I've heard it can cause Blyxa leaves to get a red tinge though.

I also had problems with different specie of Vallisnerias in the past when dosing Easy Carbo, but not any more.
Since I started dosing Calcium and Magnesium half a tea spoon per 100 litres weekly my Valls (hard water plant) showed no stress/melting. I dose 50ml of Easy Cabro into 500 litres Vall tank every day. Even Cryptos (soft water plant) do extremely well in the same tank.

Regards, Dusko

I'm dosing 5ml of EasyCarbo a day on my 125litre which the back is lined up with 50+ vallis nana. No ill affects as of yet!

Nana just rocks man 8)

I've used it in loads of tanks with varying amounts of EasyCarbo in each and it's been great.

Back