• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ebay help

Nick16

hi all,

i recently recieved an email saying someone knows my ebay password. (this email came into my spam box and i think that is what it is) however, my password has been changed to something random as the email said. so i now need to change my password but for some reason it wont let me do it, when i get onto the page to do it (following instructions from a genuine email) it says it has timed out (or something similar). i would try to change it via the my ebay section but my old password no longer works and i cannot make up a new one.

i need to contact ebay, but to obtain and email or phone number, i have to be logged in (which is very silly really), this i obviously cannot do.
Could someone log in and see if there are any numbers or emails i can use to try to rectify this problem?

its annoying becuase before this happened i bid on an FE and now i have won it, but i cannot log in to pay.... :twisted:

they don't make these things easy i couldn't get any contact details but go to

https://signin.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI. ... tUsNextGen

and click I'm a guest then, in the text box on the left enter 'can't login' then it'll let you use the contact button on the left.

man, why make it so difficult!!!

good luck

all sorted thanks guys,

i spoke to a guy on a live chat type thing and he did it in about 1 minute :lol:

Back