• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eco-Complete

amy4342

I'm rescaping my tank over the Christmas Holls (just blagged myself some lovely redmoor from The Trading company :) ), so I was thinking that this would be the perfect opportunity to replace the substrate because I'm ripping everything out anyway. Not sure if it needs replacing tho, thinking about it, because it's only 2 years old and I use EI dosing anyway. Any thoughts?

oops, completely forgot to mention that duh :oops: . The existing sustrate is eco-complete, its 2 years old, so I was wondering if it would be near exhaustion and therefore worth replacing. Thanks

no, it has a few more years in it. it depends if your next scpae is going to be long term (e.g 3 or 4 years). if it is then i would change it.

lol, my scapes don't tend to last that long - I get bored :lol: . I'll probably be rescaping in my next christmas holls :D . Thanks for the advice - I'll probably replace it the Christmas after next

Back