• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eheim 2075 overkill for 72l aquarium?

Just wanted to show the tank, its been running for 1½ week now. Everything is still perfect. And funny as it may sound, not a single algae to spot.. Not even on the glass.
Basically, stick with Clives advices (Thanks) :thumbup: Still doing water changes every other day. As for ferts, i took the ppm's from this article The Estimative Index (EI) Dosing with Dry Salts | UK Aquatic Plant Society
And doubled it... Just to be sure hehe
DSC_5706.JPG

DSC_5707.JPG

DSC_5708.JPG

And a full tank shot. Running 48watt over 72liter of water..

And a video from yesterday before trimming. Remember to view in HD hehe

Only thing im battleing atm is the surface film.. But Ive always had it, maybe it'll go away when the tank matures a bit more :)

Super clean tank!
:cool:I might double up on my dosage do it gradually over a period of a week or so.

Super clean tank!
:cool:I might double up on my dosage do it gradually over a period of a week or so.

Thanks mate :)
Well, I figured since its a small tank and I have lots of ferts laying around it wouldnt matter to up the dose a bit.. Just to try it out hehe

Hi all, from where can I get a reactor like that? Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Back