• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eheim 2178 Professional 3 600T Filter

You thinking of getting one Gary?
I used to have the 350e and it was excellent with its electronic interface, very quiet and huge amount of media storage.

I'm looking to get the 350t as the 600t is a bit too expensive at £500! But I am very confident that the integrated heating system is a great solution to using hydors and fitting them in cabinets etc.

My Maxspect R420R 160w 8,000k is getting delivered on Tuesday, thanks for pushing me in that direction pal.

You thinking of getting one Gary?
I used to have the 350e and it was excellent with its electronic interface, very quiet and huge amount of media storage.

I'm looking to get the 350t as the 600t is a bit too expensive at £500! But I am very confident that the integrated heating system is a great solution to using hydors and fitting them in cabinets etc.

My Maxspect R420R 160w 8,000k is getting delivered on Tuesday, thanks for pushing me in that direction pal.

Yes I am thinking of getting one, I like the idea of the built in heater... I just wondered if anyone has had any hassle with it, I can't find any negatives on the internet... So a good thing I guess!

You will enjoy your Razor mate... Just remember they are ultra powerfull, I've turned mine down 5% more this week.

Yes I am thinking of getting one, I like the idea of the built in heater... I just wondered if anyone has had any hassle with it, I can't find any negatives on the internet... So a good thing I guess!

You will enjoy your Razor mate... Just remember they are ultra powerfull, I've turned mine down 5% more this week.

Being an eheim, you will struggle ;)

Would you not get the 350T instead? Should definitely turn your tank over enough. I would imagine I would be ok with it on a 90-p, which is amazing by the way :p

Yep! Looking forward to getting my mitts on the light, bet it is eye-wateringly powerful, being rated to out perform 400w MH :eek:

Being an eheim, you will struggle ;)

Would you not get the 350T instead? Should definitely turn your tank over enough. I would imagine I would be ok with it on a 90-p, which is amazing by the way :p

Yep! Looking forward to getting my mitts on the light, bet it is eye-wateringly powerful, being rated to out perform 400w MH :eek:
Yes you might be right Nath, the 350T has a flow output at 1050l which should be enough for the TMC. I'm now trying to find out if the unit has 2 power leads though? One for the filter and another for the built in heater?

Back