• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eheim Incpiria Rescape Complete

Still having some flow control issues since I installed the two way splitter from CO2 Supermarket. Regarding the Camozzi Precision Flow Controller for CO2, can any one tell me which configuration I would need and where in the system it would need to be installed, going off the photographs below.

I contacted CO2 Supermarket for advice and they said I would need to buy two of them and put one either side of the splitter. This seems to be a bit of overkill and doesn't make any sense to me at all. There must be a simpler option. I'm thinking maybe it could go in between the solenoid and the extension from the 2 way splitter.

Ta.
Screenshot_20210604-165720_Chrome.jpg

20210604_165616.jpg
20210604_165609.jpg

Still having some flow control issues since I installed the two way splitter from CO2 Supermarket. Regarding the Camozzi Precision Flow Controller for CO2, can any one tell me which configuration I would need and where in the system it would need to be installed, going off the photographs below.

I contacted CO2 Supermarket for advice and they said I would need to buy two of them and put one either side of the splitter. This seems to be a bit of overkill and doesn't make any sense to me at all. There must be a simpler option. I'm thinking maybe it could go in between the solenoid and the extension from the 2 way splitter.

Ta.View attachment 170286
View attachment 170287View attachment 170288
The advise you were given about placement is correct. You are trying to control the flow to each diffuser more accurately so you need precise control on each output. They replace the current valve after the splitter. Open the main needle valve full then you have complete pressure to both valves. The new more accurate valves will be able to be set much easier. Might have already solved this but I haven't seen a reply to that question

The advise you were given about placement is correct. You are trying to control the flow to each diffuser more accurately so you need precise control on each output. They replace the current valve after the splitter. Open the main needle valve full then you have complete pressure to both valves. The new more accurate valves will be able to be set much easier. Might have already solved this but I haven't seen a reply to that question
I bought the B-A Configuration as per the recommendation from CO2 Supermarket. The problem is that none of the female threads on the Camozzi Precision Flow Controller are compatible with the make threads on the TMC Regulator.

So I have had to botch it slightly. Martin from CO2 Supermarket told me it should be installed directly on to the TMC Regulator, but I couldn't place it there because of the threads.
20210609_130809.jpg

And it's still not much more controllable than it was originally.

I bought the B-A Configuration as per the recommendation from CO2 Supermarket. The problem is that none of the female threads on the Camozzi Precision Flow Controller are compatible with the make threads on the TMC Regulator.

So I have had to botch it slightly. Martin from CO2 Supermarket told me it should be installed directly on to the TMC Regulator, but I couldn't place it there because of the threads.View attachment 170718

And it's still not much more controllable than it was originally.
As suggested all you have achieved is more precise control to before the splitter so not to each diffuser. Replace the taps below with your new valve x2 and you will be sorted although I think you need a c-b but it might just screw on where the old tap came off. Would need a play in person the be sure.

Back