• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eheim price hike

GraemeVW

Anyone else noticed?
Eheim prices went up Friday evening. Some retailers didn't up their prices till Saturday morning.

Things seem to have gone up by nearly 25%?
£150 filter, now £185
£25 heater now £31

If your in the market for eheim stuff and your chosen retailer hasn't upped the prices yet, but it now!

I ended up buying JBL hear instead.

Eheim now have a sole UK distributor who have enforced the current SSP/RRP that Eheim have set.

In the past many foreign websites with a UK arm ignored this and then heavily discounted the items. The new system should make a level playing field for all shops, both online and physical.

So now in the UK Eheim operate the same as most other manufacturers, Oase for example.

Hope that explains it!

Last edited:
I'm not sure that's the full story. Although prices seem to have leveled across a fair few shops.
The shop I asked today said eheim just put their prices up 16%.
I saw 25% price rises in one shop I was looking at but that might have been as they removed their discount as well as applying the price rise?

All I know is eheim prices seem to be going up everywhere today, even at the places which were previously expensive.

Back