• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

EI Salts suppliers who have stock in?

Franks

Hi all,

I usually use LUSH MAX Complete with great results. 3 bags for £15 has lasted me 2 years on a 150L tank but I'm now running low.

Does anyone know of a UK supplier for a complete EI salt dosing regime I can buy today - It seems most stockists have no stock?

Thanks

Thanks. They have so many different versions of similar ferts.
I want a complete macro/micro EI style dosing regime. If you could help identify the exact dry ferts I need, that would be great i.e there are 3 different types of chelated traces Cu 15%, Fe 13%, Fe 8% EDTA/DTPA etc?

From reading around it seems I need;

Potassium Nitrate
Potassium Phosphate
Magnesium Sulphate
Chelated trace elements

I just want to order the powder, mix it to a quantity for EI dosing and sit back.

Does anyone sell an all in one micro-macro dry mix? I remember something about having to add Ascorbic Acid and Potassium Sorbate to stabilise it.

I make my own with Ascorbic acid and potassium sorbate you can just follow James planted tank formula

Thanks for the info guys.

Regarding the following quote...
What you need is KNO3 /KH2PO4 /K2SO4/MGSO4 or Epsom salts
Then a chelated trace elements
Then go to this thread and download the fert calculator
https://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/fert-dosing-calculator-with-ro-section.60034/page-3#post-589471
Do Epsom salts cover all my macros? If I buy a supermarket packet - what fery dosage calculation would I use i.e amount per 1000ml container etc.
I could then does a separate Micro fert I guess?

Thanks

The Co2 Supermarket complete dry fert sounds great. Good reviews and for the 250g bag should last me 277days dosing 15ml per day on my 150Ltr tank.

30g per 500ml of water giving approx 8 batches of 500ml fert.

Thanks all. I ordered the Co2Supermarket 250g all in one fert and it arrived next day so that's quick service!
It should last the best part of a year so hopefully I'll continue to have success.

Back