• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

EI vs PPS Pro

i might be wrong as i only did a 1 min read:bookworm: on the Web but it looks as if its the same as Ei But with a different name?

EI

That way I know that my plants will have all the nutrients they need and I never get fooled into thinking that any problems with my plants are caused by any nutrient deficiency.

EI requires water changes but PPS PRO doesn't require that much if not many fish are in the tank. Furthermore, is it not possible that with PPS PRO just the correct amount of nutrients is placed in the tank? I'm just contemplating here and I don't have a favourite one :)

What does "correct amount of nutrients" mean? How do you define correct amount? How do you measure correct amount? How do you then ensure it's application?

That will be the first of many illusions experienced by any PPS advocate.

EI is not a formula. It is an idea. You can make any adjustment you want in order to do any level of water changes you feel necessary.

Cheers,

Back