• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

EJQ-Trading on Ebay

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
I've been tempted by one of these myself LD, but never took the plunge.
I'm also interested in peoples opinions on these filters, they look just like eheim pro2's, hopefully they perform as well!

I've got one of the first type but the smallest available I think. Came with 2 trays (wide) but no media and the piping is the green type that comes with Eheims.

Mine is 10 inches square and 12 inches high, supposed to be rated at 900 l/h.

It sits supplying a holding tank in the garage so I don't really monitor noise, etc but I can't really say I've noticed any noise (just been downstairs to listen and can only hear the airpumps on the spongefilters on other tanks)

A capable filter, solid but nothing spectacular, I do have trouble restarting it sometimes after cleaning though and paid the bit extra to get a Tetra last time I had to buy another filter. Had no real problems though.

Al

why pay £200 for a 200lph filter when you can get one for about £70 on ebay and it comes with a 9w UV.

those filters are silly money, its a company i like to avoid, heard so many bad reviews about them, they guy who runs it also gets very agressive when you do have any problems. i would buy from them in a milion years. just my opinion though.

Themuleous said:
I have to add that I had good service when the light they sent me didn't work.
Sam
I had excelent service from them, only when my ballast went again and I asked for another one as a replacement they did not send me a new one, but my luminaire was already out of warranty. Just keep the invoice that comes in the box in case you have trouble they will ask for a scan or fax of it. Other than that I would recommend to everyone and I will buy again in future, luminaires are decent quality and even if ballasts got you can easy replace them as I have.

Thanks altaaffe for the reply regarding the filters, anyone else?

Back