• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ELOS Substrates

beeky said:
Never heard of them mate. Are they available in the UK?
Italian company, not sure if they are on sale in the UK but you can get them mailorder from Europe.

Who can you get them from mail order LD?

Thier catalogue is drool worthy and the small nano reef tanks with the LED lighting are utterly must have, if I ever start again they would be my supplier of choice. I've never seen any prices mind you. But Olivera has done a superb discus tank with the substrate.

The reason you haven't seen the prices is because people faint after seeing them. Those tanks I seem to remember coming in at £6,000

I`ve been using Elos Terra in this http://akvaforum.no/akvarium.cfm?id=9801 nano.
Nice substrate, similar to AS in term of nutritional value I think.
Cost prohibitive though, 85£ for a 15l bag. But thats one of the disadvantages of living close to
the polar circle ;) No ADA stuff available here in Norway, shipping is too expensive aswell.
Elos got a very good importer in Stavanger which might be helpful if anyone would like to try the brand.

Back