• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Emersed Staurogyne.

Gave this a mid week haircut. Sent most out to a member.

I've realised there must have been some snail eggs in the original trimmings as after the trimming I found a few snails and plenty of snail mess. All ferts right? :lol:

Quick snap, hopefully in 6-8 weeks it will be full again.

2ymggao.jpg

Instead of starting another thread, I have a couple of emersed side projects running that I will post up in here. This one is the other halves kitchen window sill bowl. All her own work, I did prep the plants tho. :thumbup: I think the little rock can be replaced with a plant later on.

HC & Staurogyne.

33krin6.jpg

2zt905l.jpg

I haven't snapped the other one yet but it's just a shallow glass dish, Oliver Knott, left over bits of HC and clingfilm. :thumbup:

spyder said:
easerthegeezer said:
Stauro arrived today mate, all travelled well, looking lovely and is now planted up in my emersed tank.
Thanks a lot mate

Great. Hope it behaves for you. Can't wait to see a pic or three of your emersed project.

its coming mate, just some invitros to arrive from freshwatershrimp then decide on a couple of background stems.... 1 red 1 green... not at a loss for ideas atm.

Back