• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Are those cherry barbs we can see on video?
What did you do to improve flow distribution? Can you share some specific details?

Are those cherry barbs we can see on video?
What did you do to improve flow distribution? Can you share some specific details?
Hi Alexandre, yes they are cherry barbs, they are nice and funny fish
I've repositioned the outflow and so now i can see leaf movement near the carpeting plants almost everywhere.

What's the led and does it come with the mounting brackets? A very natural looking colour rendition, nice :)

Small update:
Major trim again to improve flow...still working on this ;)
15417417107_54ec9f5f99_z.jpg

14982670834_fa957fe591_z.jpg

15417296738_728faa2b4b_c.jpg

15579734006_27fb21f3d4_c.jpg

15416776519_35650ce69e_c.jpg

15600742301_e0c485aece_c.jpg

Your angels are growing up fast! Beautiful tank! What flow rate do you have?

This has matured wonderfully! I can't see any staghorn, can't be too bad a problem. Those angels are so graceful and majestic looking, though when they grow larger they may look more imposing. I just love how the plants on the left seem to fit perfectly around the wood, you have used a great variety of colours and textures to create an astounding scape, really well done!

This has matured wonderfully! I can't see any staghorn, can't be too bad a problem. Those angels are so graceful and majestic looking, though when they grow larger they may look more imposing. I just love how the plants on the left seem to fit perfectly around the wood, you have used a great variety of colours and textures to create an astounding scape, really well done!

Thank you
the staghorn is mainly in the driftwood...i´ve tried increasing the flow, excel treatment...nothing seems to work because it came back.
i´m thinking that maybe i need more filtration.

Back