• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

England

Was anyone really ever surprised though??

Same old England. Promise so much but never ever deliver. Bottle jobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are used to disappointment as SK3lly says but this was shocking no passion , I noticed players looking towards Rooney who had a blank expression,no leaders on the pitch,the manager when he ventured to touchline looking more like a grandad who lost his bus pass in town, hardly an inspiration,his resignation speech seemed to have been written earlier in anticipation of defeat?Maybe it was not tongue in cheek when Gareth Bale said none of the English team would get in the Welsh team!.Maybe Dyke and co should go too the FA run the show without any underrstanding of the country or the fans.When the manager is on 3 million plus and the captain earns 300,000 a week and we cant beat Iceland -well words fail

English cricket recovers under an Aussie.
English rugby recovers under an Aussie.
English footie.....

When the manager is on 3 million plus and the captain earns 300,000 a week and we cant beat Iceland -well words fail

I think that maybe why they can't beat Iceland...
I've never really been a big fan of football (wrong shaped ball) but I used to enjoy the internationals; I gave up on England when football apparently came home 20 years ago...

Back