• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Epiphyte 'Tree'

Ah I know what you mean Andy. Got a baby boy coming my way in March. So we are moving gaff in 2 weeks time, going to be hectic with 4 fish tanks on the go at the mo. Think I'm going to have to say good bye to my community tank and trade the fish in.

Think I'm going to have to say good bye to my community tank and trade the fish in.

Maybe just put it in storage for a while?

My boy is 2 1/2 now but for the first year I did find it hard to keep on top of the maintenance for the 4/5 tanks I was running so I downsized to just 2 tanks.

Now I'm back up to 5.

I'll definitely keep the tank because its a 100L, and see what the future holds.

I might have to down size to 2 tanks for the first year aswell. I mean I know one guy who actually gave up fish keeping for his new born and sold his brand new tank he recently got. He said he didn't have time to do water changes. Its not that hard as long as I've already got the water made up.

Hi!

I'm gonna be repeating myself on three separate journals but this tank has now been taken down.

In fact all 4 tanks in this room have been taken down and sold. No further pics I'm afraid.

They have been / will be replaced with 2 Dennerle Scapers tanks and two Do! Aqua plant glass 'cubes' for Wabi-Kusa.

New journals will be up in the near future.

Andy

Back