• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

EQJ trading external filters

it says it's 55W which strikes me as lots... Isn't there going to be a big trade show soon with new filter launches? I'm certain tetratec's 2400 was launched this time last year so maybe it's worth a wait? It really is a lot of money to splash out on a unknown.

nelson said:
if you're going to take a gamble theres also this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Aquarium-fish-tan ... 48380baa14

Ive actually got one of these on my work tank, its noisier than I would like but that gets covered up by the general background noise at work so its not a problem. But would be too high for my sitting room. Nice filter though, works a treat :)

Sam

It's a shame sam that you can't offer a product test for the EQJ filter.
I would of thought that a good review from someone like yourself would increase sales volumes?

Maybe these type of "unknown" products can be tested under the UKAps name? That way, it'd give some weight to asking for the product for free/cheap.

Pretty sure someone on here who owned one of these EQJ filters mentioned they were noisy, it was ages ago though so no idea who that was. Actually it probably wasn't the 2000l version but a smaller one. No help there then really :D personally I wouldn't chance it, its more likely to be wrong then right.

Back