Euro 2008

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
JAmesM said:
The dog has a look on his face as if to say "yeah, put these pics on the internet and I'm gonna pee in your shoes pal" :lol:
LOLOL she knows better than to go near my shoes ;)

JamesM

LondonDragon said:
JAmesM said:
The dog has a look on his face as if to say "yeah, put these pics on the internet and I'm gonna pee in your shoes pal" :lol:
LOLOL she knows better than to go near my shoes ;)
Well, if you put your shoes on one morning and they're soaking wet, don't blame the missus whatever you do ;)

REDSTEVEO

I'm betting that Germany will beat Portugal 3:2 and my money is on Holland to win Euro 2008, best by far so far, not biased but Dirk Kuyt plays for my team :D

Steve.

(REDSTEVEO)

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
REDSTEVEO said:
I've change my mind..... :oops: My money is on a Turkey versus Russia final :?
Steve
Bit late for that since both are out lol and one went out last night ;)

REDSTEVEO

Yeh But, Yeh but, Yeh BUT, Yeh but,...whatever :p

Come on Spain...
His Arm Band says he was a red TORRE TORRES
You'll never walk alone it said TORRES TORRES
He came from Spain, he gets the ball and scores again!
Fernando TORRES LIVERPOOL'S NUMBER NINE!!

:D :D :D :D :D

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone but the germans to win it! but in the end I think they will be champs! such is life :lol:

GreenNeedle

Gate-close-horse-bolted <--- you know the story lol. I told everyone I knew Spain would win it before it started but there you go. I though Italy would have a chance though.

Much to my Portuguese wife's annoyance I told her I hoped Portugal didn't win a game. Sorry you guys but they dd well at the last 2 tournaments (and against England) by cheating. Hands up the time before though with Figo. That was good football.

The opening 2 minutes of Portugal's first game proved me right and had me mocking my wife and her sister. Game started and I said German Ref not going to fall for the portuguese diving.

Berating from the girls about to start when lo and behold....a sniper in the stands gets Ronaldo. lol. To my joy the referee motioned 'get up' with his hands and waved play on. I was in stitches already.

1½ minutes in and lo and behold.........Deco stands on a land mine.doh. Again to my joy the referee motions 'get up' again.

Oh how I was laughing at this point and boy the silence from the girls was amazing. they hate it when I am right. lol

Nothing against the portuguese as you can tell from me being married to one. I just hate cheating in sport and at this moment in time Ronaldo and Deco are 2 of the worst around. The other teams do their fair share of it but not anywhere near as much as these 2. lol (maybe Tuncay is as bad.lol)

Not being sore because England weren't there. I think they played crap and would've been embarrassing to see McClown's team get beaten 3 times.

All in all I though it was a good tournament with Russia and Spain playing great football. Other than these 2, european national sides seem to have lost their touch a little and just truggled through games!

Thats my 2 penneth. Sorry to the portuguese on the forum but I'm not a fan of the 2 actors in your side. Especially the so-called 'best player in the world' that plays crap against any side that is any good. He is good at taking poor teams apart though.

Andy