• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Euro 2012 Dream Team (The Sun)

creg

http://www.dreamteamfc.com/fantasyfootball/euro2012/

ive created a league just for fun, if anyone wants to join heres the details. i think you can enter the league pin after creating a team to join, if not i can send you an invite if you tell me your email address.

Mini League Name:

niggley-noggely-niggleyo!

League PIN:

League Password:

craigsmart

creg

nice one mate. invite your friends or anyone, trying to get people to join before the deadline at 4pm. :thumbup:

creg

yeah thats great, ive posted on a few forums i use but not much luck at the moment.

creg

lol i figured you mustve been an arsenal fan to pick him, at least we can make transfers soon. ive got some players i need gone.

creg

it could be worse i saw someone in our group picked ollic and hes not even at the tournament. i reckon after what happened with torres yesterday llorente will be first choice striker, i almost picked him myself, couldnt believe it when they were playing fabregas in a strikers position.

i was lucky with di natale yesterday :)

sr20det

creg said:
it could be worse i saw someone in our group picked ollic and hes not even at the tournament. i reckon after what happened with torres yesterday llorente will be first choice striker, i almost picked him myself, couldnt believe it when they were playing fabregas in a strikers position.

i was lucky with di natale yesterday :)

Did you have him? I chose Ballotelli, as I thought he might have a good tournement. maybe not now. he got a yellow, pretty much straight away, and a risk of another, I reckon he could see a red this tournement.

when can we do subs?

awtong

quote]

Did you have him? I chose Ballotelli, as I thought he might have a good tournement. maybe not now. he got a yellow, pretty much straight away, and a risk of another, I reckon he could see a red this tournement.

when can we do subs?[/quote]

With tough tournament ref's I would say mad Mario is a dead cert to be sent off!

Andy

sr20det

awtong said:
quote]

when can we do subs?

With tough tournament ref's I would say mad Mario is a dead cert to be sent off!

Andy[/quote]

Indeed, big fan of his football, but think he will have to be subbed.

creg

balotelli played decent but he missed that one really good chance, i chose di natale cus the past few years hes scored loads in italy i thought he`d be 1st choice. i reckon balotelli will still be in the starting 11 cus nobody else can hold the ball up like him.

The first Transfer Window will open at 09:00:00 BST Wednesday 13 June 2012, i think we can transfer 3 players max

sr20det

creg said:
balotelli played decent but he missed that one really good chance, i chose di natale cus the past few years hes scored loads in italy i thought he`d be 1st choice. i reckon balotelli will still be in the starting 11 cus nobody else can hold the ball up like him.

The first Transfer Window will open at 09:00:00 BST Wednesday 13 June 2012, i think we can transfer 3 players max

That will be enough I think, lol.

creg

i need to get rid of my polish players i think, best to get rid of teams that wont be in the next round