• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Euro 2012

027a26e7-b990-3600.jpg

Cry me a river Pirlo. England not worthy opponents? We could have put up a much better front against spain. :D

Spain finally decided to play, they had been pretty average till now and were lucky to get past Portugal! Funny football a team that starts games with 2 defenders and 8 mid fielders wins the cup!!!

LondonDragon said:
Spain finally decided to play, they had been pretty average till now and were lucky to get past Portugal! Funny football a team that starts games with 2 defenders and 8 mid fielders wins the cup!!!

Tekkers I say, potentially playing with 6 strikers, well seeing that the midfield of spain are or can be prolific in scoring, why not flud the midfield and encourage possession.

I couldnt beleive he left Llorente ont he bench the whole tournament, such an amazing striker, especially over Torres, but I think he went for players who played together, opting for barca players and Real over players in other teams. Mind Alba is now a barca player.

Good to see to Chelsea boys get goals in a final, and a Man City lad, some light for the EPL.

Cant wait for the league to start now. Being a gooner, and some additions to the team, before the transfer window has even opened.

Back