Events for all!

Dont forget, you only need to be in an area with a few members for a good excuse to meet down the pub, have a BBQ, or whatever you want to do. Post in in this section that your planning it. When you have your get together, take lots of pics, and we'll put it up on the website in the news section that Im planning shortly.

I know summer is nearly over, but winter meets can be just as fun as summer ones.. cosy pubs are a plenty in our bountiful country!

Have a look through the member list for people in your area. Conversely, if you've not put in your location, please do so.. Itll help things get off the ground.

Garuf

I get 40 free tickets to Alton towers when I've been there for 3 months, I'll be organising a ukaps Alton towers trip at some point.

Arana

Garuf said:
I get 40 free tickets to Alton towers when I've been there for 3 months, I'll be organising a ukaps Alton towers trip at some point.

:D Wahoo! :D Do we get a free ride on your train? :D

Garuf

haha You may!
No one on the forum is going to understand that you know?

Azaezl

I'd definately be up for that, my OH moans whenever I mention meeting up with people, esp. if it's to do with fish / plants but his little eyes lit up when I said alton towers.

GreenNeedle

Can I book 15 tickets please?

Me
the Wife
Oldest Son
Youngest Son
Sister in Law
Mum
Dad
My best mate
Next door neighbour
Her husband
Her 5 kids

Oh and we'll require a lift because the next door neighbours pony and trap won't get as far as AT.

:lol:

andy

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
LOL @ Andy

Thats sounds like a plan ;) AT is great, guess you drive the train that goes around AT I want front seat :p

Arana

LondonDragon said:
LOL @ Andy

Thats sounds like a plan ;) AT is great, guess you drive the train that goes around AT I want front seat :p

Yes, Garuf is the monorail driver at AT :D and i'm in the front first :lol:

Ed Seeley

I'm definitely up for a trip to AT! Been years since I've been. If there's a ticket still spare of course!!!

Garuf

I'll confirm details once I've got more details, like I say, there's a loyalty policy.