• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Events for all!

Dont forget, you only need to be in an area with a few members for a good excuse to meet down the pub, have a BBQ, or whatever you want to do. Post in in this section that your planning it. When you have your get together, take lots of pics, and we'll put it up on the website in the news section that Im planning shortly.

I know summer is nearly over, but winter meets can be just as fun as summer ones.. cosy pubs are a plenty in our bountiful country!

Have a look through the member list for people in your area. Conversely, if you've not put in your location, please do so.. Itll help things get off the ground.

I get 40 free tickets to Alton towers when I've been there for 3 months, I'll be organising a ukaps Alton towers trip at some point.

haha You may!
No one on the forum is going to understand that you know?

I'd definately be up for that, my OH moans whenever I mention meeting up with people, esp. if it's to do with fish / plants but his little eyes lit up when I said alton towers.

Can I book 15 tickets please?

Me
the Wife
Oldest Son
Youngest Son
Sister in Law
Mum
Dad
My best mate
Next door neighbour
Her husband
Her 5 kids

Oh and we'll require a lift because the next door neighbours pony and trap won't get as far as AT.

:lol:

andy

I'm definitely up for a trip to AT! Been years since I've been. If there's a ticket still spare of course!!!

I'll confirm details once I've got more details, like I say, there's a loyalty policy.

Back