• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Evolution

2008_0928_001.jpg

2008_0928_002.jpg

2008_0928_003.jpg

:eek:

:lol:

I'm going to order some HC from MA later, so that should sort out the nakedness in no time... I'm also thinking of replacing the rapid growing hygrophila polysperma, with several forms of Rotala.

The bacopa australis melted during my week of no co2, so thats also gone. I've replaced it with some crypts, but now I've done it I'm not sure they work that well with the rest of the tank, so I need to look for alternatives...

JAmesM said:
Its gone! :eek: Its all gone! :wideyed:
Gone downstairs that is! :D

2008_1020_001.jpg

I've retained the stones, wood and rough layout, but kept it a little more simple. Please ignore the hardware, I was testing a few things out with co2 flow :lol: I've also got what looks like Rhizoclonium growing on the fissidens, so I've removed as much as possible and up'd co2 + ferts. The old tank still exists as a shrimp and moss colony, with 15w T8 lighting, EX700 filtration, no co2 or ferts.

much more tidy.

is fissdens the stuff on the wood? love that what ever it is.

so the gaffer allowed you to bring the tank downstairs? :lol:

Yup, she sure did :lol:

Cheers bud, yeah, the Fissidens is the moss on the wood. I'm more happy with the gravel than anything - that grey river stuff I had before was foul... I couldn't afford AS or Eco Complete this time around, but I have an ample amount of JBL Aqua Basis underneath. And I hope I've got all that bladderwort out :p

Themuleous said:
JAmesM said:
And I hope I've got all that bladderwort out :p

I hear that!! Got the bloomin' stuff in one of my tanks. One of the main reasons I planning a complete strip down and rescape of that tank soon.

Sam
Ooooh, looking forward to that Sam :) Yeah, its horrible stuff... grows so damn quick too :( Might be breaking this tank down soon too... gonna visit a local slate quarry to see what, if anything, that can offer me :D

Back