• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Feedback Excellent quality plants

aquascape1987

Just thought is share my feedback after ordering quite a lot of plants to for my aquascape. In a nutshell, the quality of the plants I received were amazing.

The majority of these plants were the hortilabs tissue culture plants, which arrived as healthy and as vibrant as their tropica 12grow competitors,but we're significantly less expensive. Other normal potted plants were Anubis sp mini,which I ordered 10 pots of, and can honestly say that not one of those leaves had any imperfections when they arrived.After a week in the tank, all plants have successfully rooted and are growing healthily. Great customer service as well from the guy I spoke to on the phone who dealt with my order.Overall im a very happy customer. I'll be ordering again :)

Hi aquascape1987,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear you are so happy with the plants and service. I agree the Hortilab tissue culture are of an excellent standard, we prefer using these plants for our own aquascapes too :)

Happy to be of service and we look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Kind Regards
Dave

Back