• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Feedback Excellent Service. Great guys!

aquascape1987

Recently made the 200 mile round trip to Aquarium Gardens to buy substrate, hardscape and other bits, plus a few online orders for plants too in recent weeks.

Have to say, these guys were great when I was in their showroom, and gave as much time and attention as I needed to help me select and come up with a hardscape arrangement. Plus they have listened and helped me with many technical questions. Can’t thank you guys enough!

Great showroom also, with some absolutely stunning scapes and full of pretty much any product you could ever need.

Thanks for all the help and advice guys. My scape is now running :)

Richard

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your kind feedback. I'm pleased to hear you found your visit well worth the 200 mile round trip. The pleasure is all ours helping you with your scape.

Seeing the display scapes in person and getting the advice (the guys here are great) makes it worth while and save's a lot of time researching :thumbup:

Enjoy your new scape! :)

Kind Regards
Dave

Back