• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

External filter for 30L tank

There are some very well priced lillys on aquarium Gardens website that would suit a small tank, there are also plenty on ebay and lots of cheaper ones from China, just a bit of a risk imo if they are no good. I recently bought a set for just over £30, granted not the best you can buy but they seem OK. Especially for your first ones, just in case you break them.

There are some very well priced lillys on aquarium Gardens website that would suit a small tank, there are also plenty on ebay and lots of cheaper ones from China, just a bit of a risk imo if they are no good. I recently bought a set for just over £30, granted not the best you can buy but they seem OK. Especially for your first ones, just in case you break them.

Call me tight if you want ;) but even £30 looks bit step at the moment for me found something for lot less that might work, £8.99 this might be worth a risk, the advantage of having the acrylic tube you can bed it to the shape you want

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/13mm-17m...rentrq:768261b51720acc737ae4d91fff3b2c0|iid:1

Back