• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

F1 Grand Prix finale. Anyone watching?

Steve Smith

I'm not a major fan of F1, but I will watch it if it's on. I'm not passionate about it so I don't really follow all the politics behind the recent dodgy decisions etc.

Anyhow, I know this is make or break for Hamilton, and what ever people's perceptions of him are, I wondered how many are watching with fingers crossed at the moment?

So glad he made it by the skin of his teeth. I'll never feel sorry for the Ferrari team but did feel really sorry for Massa, his Dad and the rest of his family as they thought they'd won and he didn't deserve to lose it like that after thinking he'd won. Would have preferred a boring procession for once!

Cough cough Ahem...Glock - 16 seconds ahead with 2 laps to go???? cough cough. mmmmmmmm. who cares though. makes up for the false penalty a few races ago which robbed him.

AC

Wrong tyre choice by Glock. He was lucky to only lose the 18 or so seconds he did lose! Apparently McLaren had it all mapped out and had told Lewis that he would pass Glock on the last lap and not to worry about Vettel! Maybe that apparently should have been allegedly!!!

(There's a bit more info here)

Back