• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Information Facebook, Twitter and Google Integration

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Hi everyone,

Just to highlight that the forum now has Facebook, Twitter and Google integration which means that you can now use your Facebook, Twitter or Google accounts to log in straight to the forum, it will create a profile the first time you log in if not already registered, if you are already registered you can associate your Facebook, Twitter or Google accounts to your existing UKAPS account.

Use the two new icons on the log in page:

loginsocial.png

Enjoy :)

Easier login..

Its easy enough to log in as it is. All I do is click on a favourite tab at the top of my browser.

Paulo, please confirm that positive action must be taken to link UKAPS to ones facebook or twitter ? I am not a fan of that kind of integration and would not want anything 'automatic' happening. Thanks.

Paulo, please confirm that positive action must be taken to link UKAPS to ones facebook or twitter ? I am not a fan of that kind of integration and would not want anything 'automatic' happening. Thanks.

If you don't click in those icons nothing happens. Just facilitates registration and also if you have your accounts linked with your profile makes it easier when you click the share links at the footer of topics. It does not post anything to your accounts if they are linked to your profile.

Hello Mr Dragon! any chance of a twitter integration so when you post something it tweets it?. Im forever having to post things twice

Hello Mr Dragon! any chance of a twitter integration so when you post something it tweets it?. Im forever having to post things twice
After you post it just click on the Twitter button on the footter! That should do it.

Capture.JPG

Ta...I will investigate!
Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Tapatalk should also have a share button! where you can share it directly to Twitter!

Back