Hi all, Happy New Year and all that malarkey. I promised a week or two ago that I would post an update from my journal Fallen Wilderness. This scaping project was undertaken in May 2008. I can't believe nine months have flown by since then. Like I said if you compare the original setup to what it looks like now you would not think that it was the same scape. I suppose in a way it isn't. I've sort of more or less let it do its own thing for some time now, let my artificial bit of nature take its course so to speak. Any way I have posted some photos. First the good news, as some of you will notice the Crypts in the left and right hand corners, especially the left side have gone ballistic. There are new shoots popping up all over the tank so I guess the root system has spread more or less right through the Tropica Substrate. That's the good news. (I think) The bad news is, and I am ashamed to admit it I have got the dreaded Blue Green Algae growing on top of my Riccia mountain in the middle. It is a real pain in the Â£$%E. I swear I can vacuum it off as part of the water change, then sit there and literally watch it grow back in front of my eyes. I did a water change (one third of the tank) on Sunday and vacuumed all the Blue Green Algae off the Riccia and by the time I came home from work on the Monday it was back twice as much. It grows faster than I've ever seen anything grow. It is really frustrating considering everything else is doing so well. Someone out there is bound to start talking about dissolved solids and all kinds of scientific stuff. Try and keep it simple guys. If Clive, George or anyone for that matter can recommend something please let me know. A picture of the whole tank. A close up of the Crypts. Another one of the Crypts. The dreaded Blue Green Algae. Uuuurgh!! A closer shot of the lurgy. I am probably not going to do any more rescaping until I've moved house. In the mean time Happy Scaping and feel free to make any recomendations re the Blue Green Algae. Cheers, Steve.