• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Feedback Fantastic from start to finish

ParaJack

Seedling
Big thanks to Dave and the staff that sorted my plant delivery out, great service from start to finish. DPD is also a fantastic courier to use, I always look out for online shops that use them! I've even paid more for an item from a different shop just so that DPD deliver it ;)

The plants arrived at 09.40 this morning, well packed and a lot bigger than I thought they'd be :) plenty of roots on as well which I didn't expect. Far...far...far healthy and nicer looking than anything I've seen in my local fish shop!!!

I got my tank ready for the plants last weekend, so it looked a bit bare with the fake plants & other stuff I used to have taken out.

Before and after :)
before&after.jpg

Your tank looks much better already! Those plants will need some fertilisers, maybe liquid carbon, you should have ordered them as well ;)
I ordered the TNC complete from them along with the plants ;) the Carbon isn't recommended with the moss balls as it could do them more harm than good apparently!

Back