• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

FE Help

Steve Mckendrick

Seedling
I'll apologize in advance if this has been asked before but cant see it and cant even find a phone number for the two main CO2 shops talked about on here.

Im looking for an adapter like the one circled in the picture (Ian_m picture) to fit between a FE and a JBL reg. Is there such a thing and if so does anyone have a link for it.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-4_8-57-6.png
    upload_2017-4-4_8-57-6.png
    244.8 KB · Views: 157
Isn't it a captive nut? I thought you'd have to take apart the reg in order to replace that nut. It's very possible I'm wrong, I usually am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi steve. I think they are called the inlet nipple. Not sure where to get them though. Welding supplies or a scout around the internet. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Isn't it a captive nut? I thought you'd have to take apart the reg in order to replace that nut. It's very possible I'm wrong, I usually am!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your spot on with your comment - that securing nut is part of the regulator - if the threads are damaged you need a new reg.

Paul

Isnt it threaded into the body of the regulator? Unscew and screw a new one on? The bar going into the reg including the nut?

Just example of what it was. Couldnt find exact size at the time. I believe its the bs341 no8 for uk connection though?

Back