Featured Scapers

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member
I'm adding a new section to the site called Featured Aquascapers and am looking to make a collection of aquascapes to place on the site as inspiration for others. Ideally I am looking for 5/6 tank shots per aquascape, front view, side view and maybe a few cool shots of whatever you like such as glassware, fish etc etc

Then I would like some details about the scape:-

Aquascape Name (if you have one)
Size of Tank
Equipment
Plants
Fish/Inverts

and then

Your Name

How long has this tank been established for?

How were you inspired for this aquascape?

What difficulties have you had with this tank?

What tips can you offer to other aquascapers?

What would you do differently next time?

Hopefully this should allow for some interesting responses. If you have a blog or an online photo album you would like to link to please let us know and we'll add it to the page.

Please email submissions to info@aquaessentials.co.uk

Any questions, please let me know :)

Steve Smith

From the business side of things it would be cool to link into your own product catalogue for items purchased from yourselves, such as glassware, plants etc :)

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member
SteveUK said:
From the business side of things it would be cool to link into your own product catalogue for items purchased from yourselves, such as glassware, plants etc :)

Excellent idea

Dan Crawford

Founder
Staff member
Your more than welcome to use my scape and it was created using a lot of your products. If your interested just drop me a PM and i'll sort out whatever you need.

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member
Dan Crawford said:
Your more than welcome to use my scape and it was created using a lot of your products. If your interested just drop me a PM and i'll sort out whatever you need.

Excellent

PM sent

GreenNeedle

Thats quite cool Richard. If only mine was 'finished' and 'clean' enough I would send in some pics. Maybe around this time next year it will be there. lol

AC

GreenNeedle

I think the more the merrier makes it look even better as it shows a larger customer base. Have to look good though. Time to remove the blue gravel and treasure chest air bubbler.

AC

Dave Spencer

SuperColey1 said:
Time to remove the blue gravel and treasure chest air bubbler.

AC

Yeah, but the sunken galleon has to stay, otherwise your scape would look crap! :lol:
Richard, I have this scape at one month old. I`ll give you a shout in a year when it is fully matured and you can`t see all the tie wraps holding it together. :oops:

lr1of1.jpg

Dave.