Featured Scapers

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
List is growing :) good work guys.

Richard is this the only place you asked for submissions?

I would have one suggestion, when from the main page you click on Featured Scapers, you have a index page with a little image of the tank and name of person, then you choose which one to look at, people might click and only realised there is one tank and miss the names at the top, just an idea.

Dan Crawford

Founder
Staff member
Aqua Essentials said:
Latest Scaper - some of you may have heard of him ;)

http://www.aquaessentials.co.uk/feature ... armer.html

George who? No idea, but a nice looking scape ;)

LondonDragon said:
I would have one suggestion, when from the main page you click on Featured Scapers, you have a index page with a little image of the tank and name of person, then you choose which one to look at, people might click and only realised there is one tank and miss the names at the top, just an idea.
I'd agree with something similar, after my tank was changed to Saintly's i thought mine was just a distant memory.

Themuleous

Richard,

Do you want the photos 'raw' i.e. as they are taken or would you prefer ones that have been photoshopped for cropping and background?

Sam

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member
Themuleous said:
Richard,

Do you want the photos 'raw' i.e. as they are taken or would you prefer ones that have been photoshopped for cropping and background?

Sam

I'm happy with either - which ever you prefer. The better the images look, the better the feature appears

GreenNeedle

Or for the non techy or lazy ;) people can AE do the photoshopping and cropping. lol if the scaper sends a selection of photos?

AC