• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ferocious bottom feeding Cardinals

MichaelJ

I recently introduced shrimps in one of my tanks and been feeding them algae wafers. Never noticed the Cardinals joining in on the feast until today... I guess the shrimps just have to get used to waiting in line for scraps.:)

bottomfeeders.jpeg

Some of my Embers do the same - unsurprisingly the fattest fish appear to learn fast to feed absolutely anywhere in the tank that food might appear! The only thing faster to the algae wafers - somewhat more surprisingly - are the snails!

Some of my Embers do the same - unsurprisingly the fattest fish appear to learn fast to feed absolutely anywhere in the tank that food might appear! The only thing faster to the algae wafers - somewhat more surprisingly - are the snails!

@Wookii Yep! the snails are picking it up really fast as well :eek: .. well, at least one of the Cherries made it in there. Looks like all my snails made it to the wafer.

snails.jpg

Last edited:
Back