• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fert Calculator V1.8 - New version out! Check Note first/last post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming soon 'Salt Solubility Level'

it will be set at 75% default Via 'Water Report Wizard'

upload_2020-3-24_9-0-25.png

Then if you dose over that level in your dosing containers for the individual salts warning will pop up.
You will be able to adjust the 'Salt Solubility Level' to suit the end user.

The 'Salt Solubility Level' for any salt will be for 20C only.

Checked with our Expert about what level to use

Yes 75% sounds a good idea. You would need to set a temperature (20oC?).

I think there are too many variables to easily work out the total solubility of a salt mixture, due to the <"common ion effect"> etc.

cheers Darrel

So might have it set so you get the 'Darrel's Bowled Award' if you go over the 75% level and have his Bowling Pic pop up :lol:

Hi @zeus, found something else, sorry :(
On the new headline page it doesn't calculate the K from K2CO3 and shows -ve amounts of K2SO4 an CaCl2 in the dry salts added.

Cheers
John

On the new headline page it doesn't calculate the K from K2CO3 and shows -ve amounts of K2SO4 an CaCl2 in the dry salts added.

Cheers
John

Think I found it :angelic: Updated download ;)

Thanks again 'John' :thumbup:

Cheers
John

Found another :rolleyes:

negative values :banghead: but found the fix :D (well learnt a bit more code)

IF(AG1>0,($AG$1/A7/100*HSPF!AN38)-(AH9+AH7+AH23),0) could give positive and negative values

But

MAX(($AG$1/A7/100*HSPF!AN38)-(AH9+AH7+AH23),0) gives positive value or Zero :thumbup:

Download updated ;)

'Salt Solubility Wizard' released

upload_2020-3-24_19-49-52.png

Does a report in the 'Water Report Wizard' ( which cloned Commercial Fert regime gave that result in 1.0 litre container and 100ml dose??)

Show in the 'Headshot Wizards' report which salt has exceeded the SSL

upload_2020-3-24_19-56-10.png

Linked hyperlink to the 'Water Report Wizard' also added.

Clone list increased

Few errors corrected

Download updated

"Keep Safe"

Haven't stopped working on this I am in the process of clarification of the E.I. [Mg.] and [Ca.] weekly ranges from the Barr Report Ei Dosing Range For [mg] And [ca]

Well from Rolata Butterfly Calculator the range if you select the right salts is

Mg 5-10ppm weekly
Ca 15-30 ppm weekly

But thought I would run it by the guys over at Barr Report as well ;)

Version update to V1.7 - download link in first post or my sig

No reply from Barr report so I take it the range for Ca & Mg is-
Mg 5-10ppm weekly
Ca 15-30 ppm weekly
as per Rolata Butterfly Calculator

So for 'Clone Wizard' I've added a selection of EI ranges 'Low','Med' and 'Full'

Tided up a few areas and Clone list adding the EI ranges

upload_2020-4-18_20-8-10.png

Any errors, salts missing, regimes or commercial ferts which need adding let me know :thumbup:

Minor update same download/version

If you have entered your WC volume or Used the 'Tank Wizard' and then filled in the details in the 'Water Report Wizard', the 'Water Report Wizard' shows you what you have added extra to your tank based on Tap/RO water added and total volume off tank, the WC below was 55% WC with my tap water ( I dont have any PO4 in my tap water, but added it to illustrate)
upload_2020-4-20_20-8-16.png

Latest Version V1.8 released - download in first post and Sig

Improved quite a few bits here and there and added TPN to compare and Solufeed TEC to dose( great bulk buy of a trace ), main feature is a help file (which still working on) help for each section is on the page. Salt names added for folk not use use to chemical formula, improve layout and some coding :stop:

Big thanks to @EA James who has helped me make it more user friendly.

Still lots to do OFC

Any problems/errors please let me know ;)

To help the comparison of-

'CSM+B', 'APFUK Trace' and 'Solufeed TEC' I decided to use the baseline dose of CSM+B

21grams of 'CSM+B' in 500ml of water , dose 2ml daily per 100litre tank -so 14ml per week.

21/500x14= 0.588grams of CSM+B per 100litre tank

Used the 0.588 grams per 100 litres per week as the baseline comparison for all three trace salts

Just makes sense IMO

in the comparison it shows as 0.6g/100l/week but the actual mass used was 0.588grams in the calculations

Just so happens that they all give approximately 0.5ppm Fe per week when dosed at 0.6g/100l/week :thumbup:

Just uploaded the revised file ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back