• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fert Calculator V1.8 - New version out! Check Note first/last post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited for this release!

Edit: I originally asked about Microsoft Excel, but I think it is an excel doc :).

Josh

Yes the calculator is done in Excel. In principle it should work down to Excel 2007 but not in lower versions due to some features that were introduced in Excel 2007. I tried my best to make the file survive the effects of time by using legacy and permanent features and avoiding new functions and fancy elements. Of course I cannot warranty it works 100% for Excel 2007 but it should. File was designed under Excel 365 but I have also tested it under Excel 2011 for MAC and it seems to work fine as well.

EDIT 11/12/2020: To avoid any confusion for people seeing this post before the new calculator thread, the new calculator is finally not compatible with 2007. Please read the technical notes in the new thread for more details: IFC Aquarium Fertilizer Calculator

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
This must be the best Christmas present for all into DIY ferts in this hobby. Thank you so much.

I hope I can manage to find my way around this one. Can not wait to check it out.

Ofcourse yet I don't know how intuitive this new version is... and I don't like to push any further work on you guys... anyway I have to mention after trying out the last version:

A guided tour, like a video of you experts calculating some eksampel and show newbies around the sheet... I am sure it would help a lot of people to actually step down the road of diy ferts.

Can wait to calculate and probably fine tune my fert mixes... thanks again.

Excellent well done guys will check it out.

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

As requested, this thread is now locked, please look at the new Calculator in this link:

And carry one replying there :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back