fert for my tank?

Discussion in 'Aquarium Fert Dosing' started by chilled84, 18 Oct 2009.

1. chilled84

chilled84 Member

I want to give my plants that little extra boost as i dont have presurised co2 just an co2 optimat. I have a 3ft tank with two 18 watt t8's one tropical one sunlight , im doseing 2.5 ml of easy carbo each day. My tank is heavy planted but contains fragail plants such as blyxa japonica,HC pigmy chains..

Just want to make it easy for my and as simple as possible and as safe for me and the fish as chemicals scare the liveing day lights out of me as im a health conciouse freak lol. if i could i would stear away from chemicals but im going to need to use them if i want my plant choice to thrive in my man made enviroment.

could i use this product rather than getting seperate chemical traces and doseing seperatly myself. :crazy:

https://www.btowstore.com/epages/BT.../Products/PN-100-TR/SubProducts/PN-100-TR-100

2. baron von bubba

baron von bubba Member

3. chilled84

chilled84 Member

Your respounce is great my friend. Im going to stay away from ixing just for a moment. where can i obtain a bottle of tpn+ and can it be used in conjunction with easycarbo?

mixing chemicals have never been a strounge point lol. :D

4. Jack middleton

Jack middleton Member

fluid sensor online are the cheapest that i have found, they sponsor the forum.

Yes TPN+ and easy carbo can be used in conjunction with each other.

5. chilled84

chilled84 Member

stupid question, what does tpn stand for? tropica plant nutirtion?? am i right. just wanna make sure i buy the right product. lol. :lol:

6. Jack middleton

Jack middleton Member

yes, tropica plant nutrition, make sure you get the TPN+ though, not just TPN

7. chilled84

chilled84 Member

ok will do. Cheers for advice. Thats only why i asked silly question. Just to be sure. alot of effort has gone into my tank. :D